Sunday, August 12, 2007

Crazy times in Okahandja

We are keeping very busy here... can't even describe our last couple of weeks... its a blur/fogg! Today I head to Keetmanshoop (about 7 hour drive south) with a family from California (they are driving a Kombi... which we will pray will keep working!!!) and a volunteer from Germany! I am also taking Meagan and Kaity Goertzen with for company! We will stay overnight in Keetmans and then come back on Monday! Meagan and I were there last weekend for Prayer and Fasting and to help bring part of the Belgian Team back so they could catch the plane home! I will have to write a more detailed version of what I have been up to... just for fun! Please pray for safety on the road... and healing from sickness (we are all coming down with colds and flu at our house!). Keep in touch!
Charlene

No comments: