Friday, May 20, 2005

In Kenora Ontario!

We spent the night in Caronport Saskatchewan, and then headed on to Winnipeg... after having supper at a great Chinese restaurant we continued on to find a hotel. We reached Kenora by 1 AM and found a Super 8 to spend the night in. Now it is almost 10:30 AM and I have just popped out of bed, and we have to check out at 11 AM!

It has been a safe trip thus far. The trailer is heavy but hauling very well (although the Saskatchewan roads made us feel like we were on a four-wheeler going over a field full of gopher holes). Perhaps it was just getting us prepared for the roads in Angola!

This is all I can write for now, I must get everyone up and ready in a half an hour!
Just wanted to let everyone know that we are doing well and still on the road. We will ship the container from Toronto on the 24th of May (Tuesday), so now that we are in Ontario we'll need to find a place to camp out for a few days.

I can't really think at the moment, so I will write more later!
Keep Praying!
Charlene for the gang!

2 comments:

Jim said...

Thanks for letting us join you for your trip! I like Kenora and all its beautiful scenery. Although I haven't quite recovered from all the construction we had to drive through last time we were there!

So where to now? :-) Have a safe trip!

CurlyQ said...

Ha! I couldn't have described Saskatchewan roads better! LOL!