Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Brother Andrew

Good Morning!

My friend Karen, Pete and I went to Abbotsford yesterday to see Brother Andrew, God's Smuggler. His testimony of God's faithfulness was very encouraging. His book, 'God's Smuggler' was a great story of how he fulfilled God's call in his life and God's faithfulness to him as he traveled behind the iron curtain to deliver Bible's to people who did not have the opportunity to live freely as believers under the communist regime. You can purchase his book at http://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/product?item_no=93013&netp_id=252787&event=ESRCN&item_code=WW if you are interested in a good read. I wouldn't necessarily recommend all of his books, but this one is definitely a hit. We enjoyed a visit with Fred and Micah and some of their friends from church who joined us at Starbucks afterward. Always nice to connect with friends!

Well, we arrived home safely at 2 AM, and I was able to stay awake to drive, since I have had insomnia now for 2 weeks (and counting). I have managed a couple of nights of sleep in the middle of the two weeks, but I haven't managed to shake the insomnia yet.

The girls are still in Cranbrook with the grandparents! They have been enjoying their time away from us (hmmmm)... teenagers!

Lots of lookers at the house, but no offers yet. Still waiting patiently on the Lord to do His work in His time. We do appreciate the prayers of those of you who are continuing to hold us up to the Father. Thank you!

Just thought I would write a quick update. Hope it makes sense... my mind is a bit cloudy these days from the lack of sleep, but this too shall pass!
God Bless,
Charlene

No comments: