Sunday, March 27, 2005


Well... Saturday afternoon a couple came through our house, they were unexpected and without an appointment and came with Cliff Lodge a realtor here in town! He peeked in and asked if it was ok, and we said sure, and went out into the neighbourhood for a visit. A few hours later they called with an offer, and after a couple of counter offers we agreed on a price (which was our bottom line price to take). So at almost 10 PM last night our realtor Ken Endean (who has been incredibly generous to our cause, by dropping his commission) came and we signed the paper work. The subjects-to are financing (and they are pre-approved) and inspection and that is due on April 6. Then they would like possession date of April 29.

Here we go... time to get serious about packing and readying ourselves for the long road ahead. After much prayer and seeking God in this matter it is done. Now starts the more difficult part of the journey... so please continue to be in prayer for our family. We really appreciate all of you who have shown an interest in our lives and we look forward to the days ahead. Our joy is mixed with fear and trembling, but we know that God has called us and so we GO!

Thanks to all of you for your encouragement over this last few months especially. We look forward to keeping you up-to-date on where God leads us, and we look forward to hearing from each of you.

God Bless,
Charlene for the Knightly Gang!


Jim said...

Yahooooo! Congrats! Praise the Lord!!

Lisa Marie said...

Congratulations! The three of us are really excited for y'all and can't wait to hear the reports from the homefront. Looks like you have God's blessing to go now! Yay!