Saturday, March 05, 2005

Prayer Request

I just wanted to ask everyone to please pray for a few things in particular.

1. We have had 2 separate people through the house 2 times in 2 days. Please pray that there will be an offer made and that we can accept it and the house will sell and we can pack and move on in this journey to Angola. You can also pray for wisdom and discernment in what to pack and take with us.
2. Pray for guidance and direction (as soon as the house sells) in purchasing the truck that we need for the Angolan roads. Specifically for a 4x4 Crew Cab Diesel Pickup Truck, in good running condition.
3. For relief from my insomnia. It has been 3 weeks now and I am completely exhausted. Please pray that God will grant me the rest that I need in order to get the things accomplished that I need to each day. If any of this doesn’t make sense, chalk it up to lack of sleep.


We are very thankful and happy to have some friends from Manitoba here for a visit. We are trying to convince them to stay a few days. I hope that I am not keeping them awake by wandering around the house all night!

Thank you to those of you who have donated money through the Hillcrest Mission Fund and directly to us. We appreciate your contribution to our journey. For those of you wondering how to go about contributing or pledging a monthly support please email us for details at knightvision6@gmail.com

We will continue to keep everyone up-to-date on the BLOG as things begin to unfold. Thank you for your prayers, we sincerely appreciate them.

Take care and God Bless,
Charlene

No comments: